So let’s see how I did on my weekend goals:
- Clean shower – success! This was a necessary step for #2…
- Re-caulk shower (I’ve been putting this off since February!) So, getting the old caulk out was much more difficult that I anticipated. So I pretty much need to do this again another weekend, but at least now I know what I’m up against!
- Make some pumpkin butter – After the frustration of caulking the shower, making pumpkin butter was an easy success. I got the idea from Darby at Fly Through Our Window. The recipe was super easy and it took less than 30 minutes! I think we have plenty to last us through the fall.
- Catch up on my Thursday night TV shows (Survivor & Greys) – This was an easy win. And I’m LOVING this season of Greys.
- Do the math for putting picture molding in the dining room (with some help from All Bower Power’s step-by-step) – Eek! Big fat fail here. I *thought* about getting the measuring tape out, but never actually did it. Hopefully I can do this sometime this week. I’d like to price out this project and try to figure out a good weekend to tackle it.
- Read my new issue of Real Simple magazine! I’ve gone through most of the magazine, but skipped a few articles. I had to get to the food section to get ideas for dinner this week!
How was your weekend?