Ahh November. Welcome back. I have a feeling that you will speed by way too quickly.
Here’s what I’m hoping to get done this month (in no particular order):
- Attempt to recaulk the shower (again). But be successful.
- Sew a cute hostess gift for a party this weekend– I’m going to try Darby’s (from Fly Through Our Window) dish mat. She has a tutorial for it up at Life in Grace — here
- New Moon!
- Get serious about putting picture molding in the dining room
- Finish cleaning my office
- Figure out our holiday plans
- Bake/cook stuff for Thanksgiving
- Celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary (next week!) . And be amazed that we’ve been together for 5! years now!
- Keep working on my husband to convince him that we need a second cat
- Start working out again
Do you have any big plans for the month?