I’m so bummed it’s Monday already. But at least it’s a short week! My weekend was good- how was yours?
- Dinner and New Moon with friends! -Yes! It was so good, minus the screaming teenagers
- Take the pups to the vet -Yes, and unfortunately he fractured a tooth! He’s getting it removed tomorrow, poor buddy
- Work out at least once -Yep. Went to the gym for a run Saturday morning before the vet.
- Put something together for week 2 of the Dare to DIY party -Huge fail. But I might do this tonight, we’ll see…
- Check out the new REI that is opening this weekend -Easy peazy, lemon squeezy. Both Matt & I got new water bottles for our gym workouts. I don’t know how we resisting buying more goodies, though
- Figure out what we’re taking to Thanksgiving next week (!) -Technically I got this taken care of today, but at least it’s done. I’ll be baking a pecan pie and picking up a bottle of wine.
- Relax! -Big yes here. And it was glorious!
Here’s to wishing that this week (until Thursday, that is) flies by!