… and checking it twice! I’ve got a LOT planned for this weekend! It’s the last weekend before my family’s Christmas party on the 19th, so I’m in full out planning mode.
Here’s what I’m hoping my weekend shapes up to be:
- I’m taking this afternoon off (woohoo!)
- Getting a haircut
- Taking the dog on a long walk because tonight is
- Our company Christmas Party! We’re staying at a hotel so we don’t have to worry about driving, so Zeus needs an extra-long walk since he’ll be in the house all night.
- Overcome hangover
- Deep clean of house – this way I can just keep it clean and touch up during the week, since we all know I fail at cleaning during the week.
- Grocery shopping
- Hopefully a run to the mall on the other side of town to finish up my Christmas shopping
- Finalize headcount for the party
- Buy any remaining supplies – mainly tablecloths
- Baking with my sister – I think we’re doing Cheese Straws and Pecan Sandies.
- I’m also going to try to make some Chex Mix at some point
- Work on some Christmas gifts- hopefully I managed to buy my supplies on Saturday
This should set me up for a pretty easy week in terms of party planning. The big question mark we have is seating. I think we’ll have 25 people total, and we just do not have that many chairs! We’re planning on using our deck chairs– should be interesting!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!