I have a lot of “fail”s on my weekend goal list, but I’m OK with that.
- Clean and organize my office (including the closet!) It’s like a craft store barfed in there. Seriously, it ain’t pretty. I organized/cleaned the room but not the closet.
- Grocery shopping
- Make a big batch of smoothies for next week. Fail. My grand plan here was to buy lots of cheap plastic bottles, make a big batch, then store in the fridge. Turns out the Rubbermaid bottles I wanted were $5 each, not $2 like I thought in my head, so I just bought 1 for each of us. So now making a big batch isn’t really an option until I figure out some other storage device. Also, I realized I haven’t been putting enough frozen fruit in the smoothies! I’ve got it all figure out now though.
- Meal plan I’ll post this later on (like when I remember what we said we’re having this week)
- Clean the house We ended up having an impromptu game night on Saturday, so we cleaned before that. We also cleaned the entire vacuum cleaner. O-M-G was it filthy!
- Plan and price out picture molding for the dining room. Another Fail. One of these day’s I’ll actually bust out the tape measure…
- Replace the air filters. Done! We actually bought enough filters for most of the year so we don’t have to hit up Lowes again until the 4th quarter.
- Relax! It *is* the weekend after all!
It was a good weekend, but not quite as entertaining as I had hoped. I am super excited for today though, because on Friday I pulled the trigger and bought the Canon Rebel XSi! It’s out on the UPS truck for delivery and I can’t wait! I told my husband that if he gets home before me, he is to open it up and get the battery charging! I’m also a total nerd and I downloaded the manual on Saturday and spent my morning reading it. I can’t wait!
How was your weekend?