Has anybody else had an incredibly long week? I was messing up my days all week, thinking Monday was Tuesday, Tuesday was Wednesday. What a disappointment yesterday when I realized that it wasn’t Friday yet! But in the end, it makes today all that more sweet. Welcome back, Friday!
I can’t believe we’re halfway through January already. We’re experiencing a bit of a warm up here in Virginia, and it’s much needed.
I’m excited for this weekend and have lots of ideas floating in my head, but I’m not quite sure I’ll get to everything:
- Clean my office closet. Maybe re-do my layout. I’m not sold on it.
- Clean/pick up the house so I can take pictures and do a house tour series
- Take Zeus to the dog park Saturday with my sister and her dog Quincy
- Try out my new camera in the daylight (finally!)
- Learn more Photoshop/post-processing tricks (check out Becoming Mom– Ariana is a mom/photographer who posts great tips for both shooting and Photoshop editing. I’ve been going through her video tutorials and trying out the techniques.)
- Meal Plan/Grocery Shop
- Watch the Colts take down the Ravens!
- Seriously think about measuring the dining room so I can make a picture-molding plan (for real this time!)
I hope y’all have a great weekend!