It’s finally Friday! For only a 4-day work week, this sure was a long one, filled with post-normal-work-hours work activities. But I’m glad it’s Friday and the weekend and extra excited because I have the house to myself all weekend!
And this means that I’m bound to be super productive. Or not productive at all. You see, I have a tendency to get in strange cleaning, get things done funks when Matt is out of the house. Pull-out-the-fridge-and-vacuum-behind-it kind of funks. I have lots of projects swimming around in my mind, but honestly can’t say what I will and won’t get to. Here are my list of projects and I’d be shocked if I got to all of them:
- Touch up trim in family room
- Touch up paint in family room
- Paint below the chair rail in dining room with the trim paint
- Re-caulk the shower in the master bath (not really re-caulking but re-doing the silicone seal around the class. But it’s basically the same process)
- Vacuum the house
- Mop downstairs
- Rearrange my office (again)
Like I said, pretty sure there’s no way I’m going to get to all of this between now and Sunday afternoon. Because I’d also like to squeeze in these activities:
- Watch a movie (I’ve got Paper Heart from Netflix)
- Take Zeus to the dog park
- Do some photography
- Try out Bikram Yoga with my sister
- Go to the gym
- Catch up on my TV shows from this week
And then there are the things I do every weekend like:
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
And the Colts take on the Jets Sunday afternoon! Phew! I’m tired already!
Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Think I won’t survive the weekend if I actually try to get all of this stuff done? Check back on Monday to see what I got done (if anything!) and tell me about your weekend!