What a week, you guys.
It’s supposed to snow/wintry mix starting tomorrow. I’m anticipating working from home which is fine by me! I’m having crazy back pain today and its just no fun.
The big game is this Sunday which means 3 things:
- I need to cook delicious snacky food
- I need to make a t-shirt jersey for the dog
- The Colts are totally gonna steamroll the Saints (… I hope)
I had big ideas about building a bookcase this weekend, but I just don’t think it’s going to happen with this weather forecast + Super Bowl prep. Especially if this back pain doesn’t go away!
The weather also means that I have to go grocery shopping on my way home from work. I’m hoping they aren’t sold out of chicken and beef yet, which is quite possible! Hopefully all the housewives will wait till tomorrow morning to hit the grocery store.
So I’ve decided on my Game Day menu for Matt and myself (and possibly some football-lovin friends depending on the weather). We are NOT having a Super Bowl PARTY because we are WATCHING the game. So here’s my starting lineup:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip, by popular demand
- Cake Balls, by popular demand
- Pigs in a Blanket, by my demand
- Chips and Salsa, because I made PW’s Restaurant Style Salsa last weekend and I love it almost as much as the cats
What are you serving up for the Super Bowl? Are you going to watch? In it for the commercials? Let me know! Unless you’re rooting for the Saints. 🙂