In bullet form, because it’s Friday morning and this cup of coffee isn’t quite working yet.
- Our meals for the week consisted of pasta bolognese, black bean salsa soup, burgers, and chicken & dumplings. So far we have only eaten out 1 time. This is a major success.
- Putting my meal plan in a calendar has been the best thing ever for me. I can look at it on my computer, on my phone, or just on the internet since everything is in Google.
- I continue my search for the perfect chicken & dumplings recipe
- Last night was poker night. I made some delicious brownies for the guys. I must resist the urge to make another batch.
- I’m trying to cut down on the amount of emails I get from various stores. I’ve been unsubscribing as they come in.
- I started reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I’m about halfway through and enjoying it.
- I’m really loving Grey’s Anatomy this season.
How has your week been?