Let’s see how I fared in February.
- Choose fabrics for the baby quilt — fail. I’m starting to ponder a different baby gift since I’m not sure that I’m quite ready to take on a quilt.
- Refresh the laundry room — pass! I repainted our countertop and did some purging.
- Hit the gym at least once — fail. I only made it there once.
- Read at least two books — pass! I read The Girl who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest and The Help. If you’re looking for a good read, I highly recommend The Help.
- Make progress in our Master Bedroom update — pass! We have almost all of the furniture ordered and the room rearranged and painted.
Just over a 50% success rate. Not too terrible. But let’s look ahead to March!
- Read at least two books
- Stick to the meal plan – I really failed at this in February
- Figure out artwork and accessories for the master bedroom
- Do some light redecorating in the guest room
- Hit the gym twice
- Celebrate my birthday at the end of the month
Do you have any goals for this month?