So according to certain people (my sister), I look pregnant and not just fat. I don’t really believe this, but I figured since we’re nearing in on the halfway point I’d start doing weekly recaps/updates. My weeks change on Sundays so as of today I’ve completed 17 weeks of pregnancy and I’m heading into my 18th week. Crazy!
I started taking “belly shots” mainly so I could try to see if there was any change from week to week. Since I started taking them back at 14 weeks, I haven’t seem a whole lot of change. Apparently, that won’t last for long as baby Kesler is due to hit a bit of a growth spurt here soon.
So here we are at 17 weeks.
I’m going to steal Shannon’s list of pregnancy questions that she used back when she was knocked up with Gabe.
- How far along? 17 weeks
- Total weight gain: +3 lbs
- Maternity clothes? Pants and 1 maternity long sleeve t-shirt (in the picture above). But I need to go shopping for work tops fairly desperately
- Sleep: Same as before, I wake up 1-2 times a night because of the cats. Thankfully, Alton has stopped staring at my while I sleep… at least I haven’t caught him doing it lately
- Cravings: None really. Usually this just depends on what commercials I see on tv.
- Best moment this week: Had a doctor’s appointment this past Tuesday – heard a good heartbeat in the 150’s and blood work came back great
- Movement: Maybe. I can’t be sure, but there are times where I think I feel the kid rolling around.
- Gender: 3.5 weeks until we find out
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Not having appetite/eating issues. I can’t eat too much at once because of reflux and that stinks. I still have some food aversions which is also the pits.
- Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat with the doppler at the doctor’s office