Oh hey, another week of pregnancy down, another week closer to the half-way mark and finding out if we’ve got a boy or girl on our hands. Baby Kesler is approximately 6 inches long (plus legs!) and 8.5 ounces.
- How far along? 19 weeks
- Total weight gain: Still approx. +6-7 lbs
- Maternity clothes? Finally ordered some tops, but need to do more shopping
- Sleep: Most nights over the past week I was waking up without fail between 3:30 and 3:45. Thankfully that has ceased since it seemed to be causing me to be super tired during the work day
- Cravings: Saturday I saw Kristen and she and Ryan started talking about Brunswick stew. Which meant I had to stop at the store on my way home to pick some up for dinner. And it was delicious.
- Best moment this week: Things were pretty low key (which is the way I like it) so not much to report
- Movement: Yes! More and more each day
- Gender: 1.5 weeks to go!
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Wine. I cooked some risotto this week and *loved* smelling that cup of wine. I haven’t really missed alcohol much until now.
- Milestones: Still nothing to report