This past week might have been one of the best yet. We had our ultrasound on Thursday and it couldn’t have gone better. We got to watch baby K move around, stretch her legs, move her fingers, and practice some sucking/swallowing. Absolutely amazing.
We’ve started a list of names and we’re trying out one possibility right now. It’s actually been really tough to switch from the nickname we’ve been using to a potential name.
I also made our very first baby purchase on Friday night – a 3 pack of long sleeve onesies. They are so cute – it’s hard to believe that there will be an actual person wearing them next spring.
On to the stats:
- How far along? 21 weeks (and 1 day)
- Total weight gain: Official gain from Thursday’s weigh in, 7.2lbs
- Maternity clothes? Elastic waistbands FTW
- Sleep: Pretty good on most nights. I didn’t sleep well in the hotel this weekend, but that was more of a bed issue than anything else
- Cravings: I think I need a steak dinner sometime in the near-ish future. Also, I’m getting seriously excited for Thanksgiving food. Oh, and I’ve been thinking about yams a lot. Totally random.
- Best moment this week: Seeing Baby K on the ultrasound and finding out we’ve got a GIRL on our hands! Also celebrating our 4th anniversary.
- Movement: Getting more frequent and stronger
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Laying on my stomach
- Milestones: Our big ultrasound