Let’s go right on in to the stats:
- How far along? 23 weeks
- Total weight gain: 10-11 lbs
- Maternity clothes? I just got 3 new tops, 1 dress, a tank top and 2 pairs of leggings. My non-maternity tank tops are pretty much done for at this point. My larger t-shirts (and Matt’s) still fit for hanging around the house. In the picture above, that’s a top not a dress. Crazy how long it is (for now)!
- Sleep: No complaints
- Cravings: Ice water. Doughnuts.
- Best moment this week: Thanksgiving.
- Movement: More and more. Baby K enjoys listening to bluegrass
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Not having any aversions. It would be really nice if I just enjoyed eating anything (and everything)
- Milestones: My first belly touching from somebody I don’t really know (Matt’s friend’s great aunt)