And we’re back with week 24!
- How far along? 24 weeks
- Total weight gain: ~10-11 lbs. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I’ll have an “official” weight gain at that point
- Maternity clothes? Yeppers
- Sleep: No complaints
- Cravings: Cold things. And I feel like I should mention that I’ve been consistently eating sausage, egg, and cheese bagel sandwiches for lunch for a few weeks now. They are absolutely delicious and totally hit the spot. I guess this would be considered a craving?
- Best moment this week: Matt got to feel one of the bigger kicks, but then Baby K decided to stop moving around. He says that she just doesn’t want to kick her daddy.
- Movement: Yep. Have had some pretty strong kicks lately, and I love it
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Not getting worn out so easily. I put up some of our Christmas decorations this past week and was totally spent by the time I was done.
- Milestones: We’ve reached the point of viability. Baby K has a much greater chance of surviving if something were to go wrong and she were to be born at this point. Which is nice to know, but it will also be nice if she stays put for another 3 months.
Also this week, I assembled Baby K’s Ikea nursery furniture. More pictures/details to come later this week once I get around to taking photos.