I have a vacation recap in the hopper, but in the meantime, here’s my week 28 (!!) pregnancy update:
So week 28. Third trimester. Less than 90 days until baby Kesler should be here. Totally crazy.
- How far along? 28 weeks
- Total weight gain: My guess is 12-13 pounds. I have an appointment on Wednesday so I’ll know for sure then.
- Maternity clothes? Yep. Although some regular tshirts do still fit.
- Sleep: Ok. I usually wake up for 30-45 minutes sometime in the middle of the night. It’s ki d of annoying but not too bad since it doesn’t happen every night. Yet.
- Cravings: Nothing really. Though a few weeks ago I did have 2 days of extreme hunger. I couldn’t get full and didn’t want anything in particular to eat. Again, annoying.
- Best moment this week:Making progress in the nursery.
- Movement: Getting crazy strong. Like my entire stomach jumps around – it’s unreal.
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In, but looking a little shallower.
- What I miss: Nothing is really coming to mind
- Milestones: Ordering the crib, I guess?