- How far along? 32 weeks.
- Total weight gain: I go to the doctor tomorrow and I’m a little scared to get weighed considering the amount of cake and chocolate and stuff I’ve eaten in the past two weeks. UPDATE: I’m up just about 18 pounds. In a shocking turn of events, I only gained about 1 pound in the past two weeks. No clue how I managed that!
- Maternity clothes? Yep. Hopefully I can make it without buying more, but I think I might need a new pair of jeans.
- Sleep: Third trimester insomnia is setting in. I was thinking to myself the other day how great I was sleeping, then that night I was awake for almost 2 hours for no good reason. Then the following night I forgot to take my reflux meds and woke up because of that. I was up for about an hour while waiting for it to kick in before I was able to fall asleep.
- Cravings: I’ve been eating more than my fair share of Hershey Kisses. And we went out to a steak dinner on Saturday night and that really hit the spot
- Best moment this week: My awesome baby shower!
- Movement: No real updates – sometimes a total spaz, sometimes a bit quieter with more stretching-like movements. Then I’ll get a swift kick to the ribs.
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Sleeping with just one pillow
- Milestones: The baby shower, which also means that we are much more prepared for Baby Kesler. I’ve started a list of things that we must buy before her arrival and I’ve started reading up on baby care. I got The Babytalk Insider’s Guide to Your Baby’s First Year as recommended by Katie at Marriage Confessions
Less than 8 weeks to go, people!