Look! I’m wearing something other than the gray striped shirt!
- How far along? 35 weeks. 35 DAYS to go. Crazytown, folks.
- Total weight gain: 21lbs as of last week. I’ve pretty much given up with weighing myself at home
- Sleep: Usually waking up once a night to go to the bathroom and waking up to roll over. Rolling over and getting out of bed are both becoming quite the tasks
- Cravings: Commercials for fish & chips meant that we had to go get some for dinner last night. Delicious.
- Best moment this week: Knocking out some nursery projects (details to come!)
- Movement: Yep.
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: My memory.
- Milestones: Matt went out of town for the last time this weekend and I got my last pre-baby haircut. Also, I’ve started having some dreams about having a kid around. I’m obviously still trying to work out the idea that we’re actually going to have a child in the next month. It’s really hard to connect the alien that kicks my ribs with a real, soon-to-be-born person.
Looking for my other weekly pregnancy posts? I created a new page with links to every week. Check it out here!