- How far along? 36 weeks. Less than 28 days to go.
- Total weight gain: 27lbs. Yikes. I had quite the weight bump in the past 2 weeks. I can blame this on the baby, right?
- Sleep: Same as last week – sleeping well, sometimes getting up to go to the bathroom, lots of rolling over with increasing difficulty.
- Cravings: Sweets. Maybe this is really why I had the weight jump? I’m going to try to cut back on sweets this week and focus on healthy snacks so that hopefully I wont gain much.
- Best moment this week: Buying a bunch of onesies at $1 each and feeling a bit more prepared
- Movement: Holy cow, yes. We’ve got baby feet/knees pushing around and doing crazy things.
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Bending over
- Milestones: 1 week closer to full term! Also, the wedding rings have come off. They still fit, but things were getting close, so I’ve switched over to wearing a silver ring that decently resembles a wedding band but is a good full size larger than my real rings so it fits comfortably. We’ve also got the car seat base installed in my car.
Looking for my other weekly pregnancy posts? I created a new page with links to every week. Check it out here!