- How far along? 37 weeks. Under 20 days to go!
- Total weight gain: Holding steady at 27lbs. After my not-so-great-gain last week, I really tried to control my dessert intake and it paid off with only a 2 ounce gain! Quite the accomplishment.
- Sleep: I’m up at least once to go to the bathroom. Usually I can fall right back to sleep, but sometimes not. I suppose I should just appreciate any sleep I get at this point
- Cravings: Sweet iced tea. Can’t get enough of the stuff
- Best moment this week: Just knowing that we’re getting closer and closer to finally meeting this little girl. Though that’s kind of terrifying at the same time.
- Movement: You know it. She’s getting a bit more cramped in there but she can still cause me pain with her energetic movements
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Beer. Though I don’t miss it as much as I’m getting so excited to drink it again.
- Milestones: We’re full term! Baby K can come and join us at any point now. I’ve got most of the logistics at work figured out and I’m pretty much ready to *not* be pregnant anymore.
Looking for my other weekly pregnancy posts? I created a new page with links to every week. Check it out here!