- How far along? 38 weeks. Really counting down now, folks.
- Total weight gain: 29lbs
- Sleep: About the same. Usually one bathroom break a night and usually I can fall right back to sleep
- Cravings: Still sweet tea. Anything sweet, really (see above weight gain)
- Best moment this week: Sharing Baby K’s name with our parents. Though we’re still reserving our right to change it after she’s here
- Movement: Yep. Still enjoys poking her foot/heel/something out on my right side
- Gender: Girl
- Belly Button in or out? In. And I think it’ll stay this way (thankfully!)
- What I miss: Not being pregnant. I’m starting to feel like I’ve been pregnant for years
- Milestones: I’m not sure…. being ready? My bags are packed and in my car. We just need to put together a bag for Matt and we’ll be set.
I’m really crossing my fingers that this is my last weekly update before Baby K joins us. At my doctors appointment this morning we learned that we’ve made more progress and Baby K has moved down some more. Our doctor was optimistic that I will be in labor before our next appointment on Tuesday the 20th. I’m just glad that we’re moving in the right direction but at the same time I’m trying not to get too excited since I know that we could very well have two more weeks to go. It’s so funny how you go through pregnancy hoping for no aches or pains, then at the end you’re crossing your fingers that any and every twinge or cramp is a sign of impending labor.
Looking for my other weekly pregnancy posts? I created a new page with links to every week. Check it out here!