On the 13th, Katie turned 6 months old. What a fun, fun age!
- Sitting up unsupported for decent stretches of time
- Sleeping really well (I know I just jinxed myself), except when she has an ear infection
- Eating 5 times a day (28-32 ounces per day)
- Loving solid foods. Favorites include peas, carrots, apples, and oatmeal.
- Still on Prevacid twice a day
- Starting to drink water from a sippy cup
- About to transition to a convertible car seat (it’s been ordered, just waiting for it to come in!)
- Loving bath time
- Going to bed around 6:30pm on most nights and up for the day between 6 and 7am
- Mastering the skill of blowing raspberries
- Thinking about crawling and working on getting up on her knees
And probably a million other things that I’m forgetting!
Oh! Like some stats from our 6 month appointment:
- 26.5 inches tall/long
- 15lbs 14oz
- 3 total ear infections (tubes if we get another infection in the next 6 weeks… eek!)
Oh! Like some nicknames:
- Katie (obviously)
- Katie K
- Katie Catherine Kesler (mainly I call her this when talking to her while getting ready for work. So random!)
We had a family photoshoot for her 6 month birthday, here are some of my favorites.
All photos are courtesy of Julep Studios